Tuesday 4 October 2011

Let the final bout commence

So since I've been back in Leicester, my work productivity has gone from waning, to almost none existant. Basically, my intention was to maintain my regular weekly tasks, in the rush up to eurogamer. However, the joy that is my life had alternative plans involving paper work for arizona, unpaid money and dealings from the tenancy last year and spending a few days in london saw that things didn't go to plan. The result was an amalgimation of unfinished works incvluding 3 characters, 5 heads and an environment.

Since actually visiting eurogamer, I've had a sudden flush of ideas for work towards my portfolio. Only one of which I've been able to begin, which is this Chameleon:


It's still very much a work in progress. It still needs to be retopologised, and then baked onto the low poly model, but it's been a nice bit of zbrush practice. Unfortunatly, the 3rd year semester officially started yesturday, so whilst trying to do this, and my other ideas; they're going to have to take a back seat to my course projects, of which I have already started.

I think since I've been back I've just tried to take on too much at once. This semester will be an interesting test of my overall time management. I'll either fall flat on my face or I'll do well. It's one or the other.

1 comment: